This walk commemorates the legacy of the founder King of Basotho, the man who fearlessly brought together people of different tribes to form one peaceful nation of Basotho.
The primary objective of the walk is to re-kindle the spirit of unity amongst Basotho as it is embodied in the legacy left by its founder by Moshoeshoe I. The walk is organized in such a way that it has both the elements of adventure and education. During the walk, there are speeches given on the arrival of historical places passed by Moshoeshoe I. Again to carry on to pass the history of the Basotho nation to generations to come, as well as other cultures to learn more about the Basotho history.
Refunds And Cancellations
You may cancel any booking submitted to us for tickets that have not yet been issued to you at any time prior to the date of the event to which such booking pertains by sending a cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling our Customer Care Centre on +27 (0)11 340 8000 or 0861 915 8000. You may also cancel and return any issued tickets acquired from us at any time prior to the scheduled date of the event to which they apply by handing in your tickets at any of our Money Market kiosks. When you cancel your booking or return your tickets you must provide us with the relevant booking number. Following receipt of your booking cancellation or returned tickets, we will refund you the face value paid for the relevant tickets (or, if a discounted ticket, then instead the discounted ticket price paid), provided that reasonable cancellation charges as determined by the Event Organiser may be charged and deducted from such refund. Unless otherwise stipulated by the Event Organiser and depending on the prevailing circumstances the following cancellation charges may apply:
- If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the event a 15% cancellation fee will apply;
- If the cancellation occurs less than 30 but more than 7 days prior to the event a 50% cancellation fee will apply;
- If the cancellation occurs less than 7 days prior to the event a 100% cancellation fee will apply;
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid, if you can provide us with suitable documentary proof that a person in whose name a ticket was booked will not be able to attend the event because of his/her death and/or hospitalisation, no cancellation fee will apply in respect of the cancellation of such person`s ticket.
Exchanges And Upgrades
Exchanges and upgrades allowed for this event. No downgrades
Box Office Ticket Sales
4 day hike starting on 06 March 2019
First early bird - valid until 2 December @ 08h00
Second early bird - valid until 2 January @ 08h00
Third early bird - valid until 3 February @ 08h00
Fourth early bird - valid until 2 March@ 08h00
1. 7 meals (Thursday breakfast, lunch + supper, Friday lunch & supper and Saturday breakfast & lunch)
2. 3 t-shirts
3. Transport ( From Maseru to `Mate + from Thaba-Bosiu to Maseru)
5. Back Pack
6. Refreshments (water + energy drinks)
Refer to "programme" for more details
To avoid possible long queues, please collect your tickets at any Computicket store or at any Shoprite, Checkers, Checkers Hyper, House and Home or at selected OK Furniture and Usave stores before going to the event. Tickets may not be collected by a third party. The card used to make the booking must be presented when collecting tickets. Patrons need to present a passport or ID document at the collection point.
Although the system only reflects the date 11 March 2020, this a 4 day hike which starts on 11 March and ends on 14 March. The ticket will be valid for the entire hike.
Patrons to arrive on 11 March 2020 @ 13h00
Oblate House, Behind Maseru Book Center, Kingsway Road
On-site parking available