R150.00: Stalls Row F to Z
R100.00: Balcony Row AA to HH
3 hours with online sales stopping on show start
Refunds And Cancellations
You may cancel any booking submitted to us for tickets that have not yet been issued to you at any time prior to the date of the event to which such booking pertains by sending a cancellation notice to email@example.com
or calling our Customer Care Centre on +27 (0)11 340 8000 or 0861 915 8000. You may also cancel and return any issued tickets acquired from us at any time prior to the scheduled date of the event to which they apply by handing in your tickets at any of our Money Market kiosks. When you cancel your booking or return your tickets you must provide us with the relevant booking number. Following receipt of your booking cancellation or returned tickets, we will refund you the face value paid for the relevant tickets (or, if a discounted ticket, then instead the discounted ticket price paid), provided that reasonable cancellation charges as determined by the Event Organiser may be charged and deducted from such refund. Unless otherwise stipulated by the Event Organiser and depending on the prevailing circumstances the following cancellation charges may apply:
- If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the event a 15% cancellation fee will apply;
- If the cancellation occurs less than 30 but more than 7 days prior to the event a 50% cancellation fee will apply;
- If the cancellation occurs less than 7 days prior to the event a 100% cancellation fee will apply;
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid, if you can provide us with suitable documentary proof that a person in whose name a ticket was booked will not be able to attend the event because of his/her death and/or hospitalisation, no cancellation fee will apply in respect of the cancellation of such person`s ticket.
Exchanges And Upgrades
Exchanges and upgrades allowed for this event. No downgrades
Box office for ticket sales and collections opens 1 hour before start of show. Please collect your tickets at any Computicket store or at any Shoprite, Checkers, Checkers Hyper, House and Home or at selected OK Furniture and Usave stores. Credit cards used to make the booking must be presented when collecting the tickets.
Tickets may not be collected by a third party. The card used to make the booking must be presented when collecting tickets. Patrons need to present a passport or ID document at the collection point.
Drugs, weapons and alcohol
Refreshments And Meals
Refreshments will bee on sale in the Artscape Theatre Centre.
DF Malan Street, Foreshore, 8001, WC, ZA
Parking is available at the Cape Town Civic Centre's basement parking, Mondays to Fridays between 6pm and 11pm. Parking will be available on Saturdays and Sundays as well as public holidays, for matinee and evening performances. Access to the parking area is via Jan Smuts Street.
- No cash will be accepted/handled at the entry point;.
- Payments can be made with Debit/Credit card;.
- The parking fees are as follows:.
- Normal fee: R27.00;.
- Pensioners: R17.00;.
- The gate to the parking will be closed 15 minutes after the starting time of a performance and opened after the performance;.
- For security reasons, patrons will be required to indicate proof of a reservation to a production or an event, or proof of invitation to a production or event, at the entry point;.
- Patrons are to contact the emergency number (021) 400 2828 in the event of an emergency;.
- For your safety a security guard will be stationed at the garage entry.
Disabled seats are in Row Y seats 1 - 2 & 51 - 52.
Row A is flat seating (when applicable).
Row B onwards are all elevated seating.
Important Venue Information
Patrons must please note that under no circumstances does the theatre allow babes in arms, children on laps or children under 5 at evening performances.