Group bookings of 10 or more: R80.00
Child under 18: R80.00
Only available at outlets
Pensioners and students (upon presentation of proof): R80.00
1 hours with online sales stopping on show start
Refunds And Cancellations
You may cancel any booking submitted to us for tickets that have not yet been issued to you at any time prior to the date of the event to which such booking pertains by sending a cancellation notice to email@example.com
or calling our Customer Care Centre on +27 (0)11 340 8000 or 0861 915 8000. You may also cancel and return any issued tickets acquired from us at any time prior to the scheduled date of the event to which they apply by handing in your tickets at any of our Money Market kiosks. When you cancel your booking or return your tickets you must provide us with the relevant booking number. Following receipt of your booking cancellation or returned tickets, we will refund you the face value paid for the relevant tickets (or, if a discounted ticket, then instead the discounted ticket price paid), provided that reasonable cancellation charges as determined by the Event Organiser may be charged and deducted from such refund. Unless otherwise stipulated by the Event Organiser and depending on the prevailing circumstances the following cancellation charges may apply:
- If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the event a 15% cancellation fee will apply;
- If the cancellation occurs less than 30 but more than 7 days prior to the event a 50% cancellation fee will apply;
- If the cancellation occurs less than 7 days prior to the event a 100% cancellation fee will apply;
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid, if you can provide us with suitable documentary proof that a person in whose name a ticket was booked will not be able to attend the event because of his/her death and/or hospitalisation, no cancellation fee will apply in respect of the cancellation of such person`s ticket.
Exchanges And Upgrades
Exchanges and upgrades allowed for this event. No downgrades
Box office for ticket sales and collections opens 1 hour before start of show. Please collect your tickets at any Computicket store or at any Shoprite, Checkers, Checkers Hyper, House and Home or at selected OK Furniture and Usave stores. Credit cards used to make the booking must be presented when collecting the tickets.
Tickets may not be collected by a third party. The card used to make the booking must be presented when collecting tickets. Patrons need to present a passport or ID document at the collection point.
Drugs, weapons and alcohol
Refreshments And Meals
Refreshments will be on sale in the Artscape Theatre Centre.
DF Malan Street, Foreshore, 8001, WC, ZA
Parking is available at the Cape Town Civic Centre?s basement parking for patrons attending performances in the Opera House and Theatre. The basement parking opens 1 (one) hour prior to the performance time, and closes 30 (thirty) minutes after the performance ends. Access to the basement parking area is via Jan Smuts Street.
- No cash will be accepted/handled at the entry point;.
- Payments can be made with Debit/Credit card;.
- The parking fees are as follows:.
- Normal fee: R27.00;.
- Pensioners: R17.00;.
- The gate to the parking will be closed 15 minutes after the starting time of a performance and opened after the performance;.
- For security reasons, patrons will be required to indicate proof of a reservation to a production or an event, or proof of invitation to a production or event, at the entry point;.
- Patrons are to contact the emergency number (021) 400 2828 in the event of an emergency;.
- For your safety a security guard will be stationed at the garage entry.
Limited facilities for wheelchairs are available in the Opera House and Theatre in accordance with safety regulations. Wheelchair seats can be booked at the ARTSCAPE Box Office (021 421 7695), at any Computicket outlet, or through the Computicket call centre (0861 915 8000).
Please note that the Arena is not wheelchair friendly.
Toilets for wheelchair-bound patrons are situated in the Marble and Chandelier Foyers of the Opera House and on the lower level of the Theatre Foyer.
Limited parking bays are available for bona fide Disabled Parking Disc Holders in the staff parking area. A drop off facility is available in the tunnel area for patrons who have difficulty walking. Prior arrangements in all regards should be made with the Front of House Manager, David van Deventer Tel: 021 410 9947, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Venue Information
Patrons must please note that under no circumstances does the theatre allow babes in arms, children on laps or children under 5 at evening performances.