Welcome to UNYAKA 2020
We`ve outgrown GIBA Gorge, and spent lots of time sculpting and crafting the perfect new biosphere in which to host the epic UNYAKA 2020.
New location for NYE 2020:
* Boundless camping site spaces
* Picturesque naturescape
* Swimming, rafting, and water sports
* Biggest stages ever at UNYAKA
* Biggest headliners ever at UNYAKA
Faithless DJ Set (UK), Ranji (Israel) and Shapeless (Brazil)
Refunds And Cancellations
You may cancel any booking submitted to us for tickets that have not yet been issued to you at any time prior to the date of the event to which such booking pertains by sending a cancellation notice to email@example.com
or calling our Customer Care Centre on +27 (0)11 340 8000 or 0861 915 8000. You may also cancel and return any issued tickets acquired from us at any time prior to the scheduled date of the event to which they apply by handing in your tickets at any of our Money Market kiosks. When you cancel your booking or return your tickets you must provide us with the relevant booking number. Following receipt of your booking cancellation or returned tickets, we will refund you the face value paid for the relevant tickets (or, if a discounted ticket, then instead the discounted ticket price paid), provided that reasonable cancellation charges as determined by the Event Organiser may be charged and deducted from such refund. Unless otherwise stipulated by the Event Organiser and depending on the prevailing circumstances the following cancellation charges may apply:
- If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the event a 15% cancellation fee will apply;
- If the cancellation occurs less than 30 but more than 7 days prior to the event a 50% cancellation fee will apply;
- If the cancellation occurs less than 7 days prior to the event a 100% cancellation fee will apply;
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid, if you can provide us with suitable documentary proof that a person in whose name a ticket was booked will not be able to attend the event because of his/her death and/or hospitalisation, no cancellation fee will apply in respect of the cancellation of such person`s ticket.
Exchanges And Upgrades
Exchanges and upgrades allowed for this event. No downgrades
No under 18s
Box Office Ticket Sales
Early bird and phase 1 tickets are limited to the GENERAL AREA ONLY
R230.00: Early bird
R300.00: Phase 1
R550.00: VIP area - includes access to the VIP room and private bar
R370.00: General area
Please collect your tickets at any Computicket store or at any Shoprite, Checkers, Checkers Hyper, House and Home or at selected OK Furniture and Usave stores as there are no collection facilities at the venue.
Tickets MAY NOT be collected by a third party.
The card and ID used to make the booking must be presented when collecting tickets.
Patrons need to present a passport or ID document at the collection point.
Verulam Canelands, Verulam.
On-site parking available
Regrettably this venue does not have facilities for disabled patrons